freebsd ppc 7 release w/ ural driver?

Richard DeLaurell richard.delaurell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:08:16 UTC 2008

Thanks Nathan.

You were correct, the rum driver does work with the adapter.  Works very
well in fact.

I can ping and ftp, but I have no browser yet; lynx/links/and w3m all refuse
to compile, and there seems to be no xorg for fbsd-ppc (yet?).

Any suggestions on how to either get a text-browser working, and/or tweak
the compiler for ppc/imacG3 are welcome.

Richard DeLaurell