Apple Tumbler and Snapper audio: looking for testers

Marco Trillo marcotrillo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 09:53:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Marco Trillo <marcotrillo at gmail.com> wrote:
> In particular, all iMac G4's, all eMacs, all iBook G4's and most of
> PowerBook G4's have either "Tumbler" or "Snapper".

... and some PowerMacs, as detailed in the list.

Oops, I forgot to mention that the volume defaults to 0 and that it
can be changed with the mixer(8) utility. For example:

$ mixer vol 93
Setting the mixer vol from XX:XX to 93:93.

The output port is also changed automatically when something is
plugged or unplugged to / from the headphone and line-out jacks.

Thanks,
Marco.