FreeBSD on PPC embedded on Xilinx FPGA

Won De Erick won.derick at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 10:06:42 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.
I didn't know that there is Virtex6 coming with support on 440-based cores! That's a nice info.

At this point in time, Virtex4 (ML 403) is all what I have. It's a bit behind from yours. And i want to play around with this board to work with FreeBSD.
Will it be a lot of work?

I would like to start with some reference. hope you can help me on this.

Thank,

Won