Project pages and todo list

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 18:52:06 UTC 2007

All,

I'd like to keep better track of open items. Below a list of the
things I know about or am working on, but I'm sure it's not all.
If there's anything you see missing or lacking or failing let
me know so that I can put it on the project pages or wiki.

1. No partitioning tool for APM - I'm working on that
2. No SMP support - I'm working on that
3. No HFS+ support in the FreeBSD boot loader - it's planned
4. No HFS+ support in the kernel - it's considered
5. No livefs.iso because it's overflowing
6. No kernel core dump support
7. bge(4) hangs the kernel in an Xserve
8. No PMU manager to allow remoting power cycling
9. No Apple keyboard support

More?

--
Marcel Moolenaar