6.2-release build

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Mon Jan 8 12:26:30 PST 2007

On Dec 28, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> The release is still ongoing. I'll report back after it's done.
> Since I'll
> be on holiday for the next couple of days, this will be no sooner than
> Jan 2nd.

A quick update: A 6-STABLE release has completed and the necessary
changes
(as well as some desirable changes) have been committed.

Having achieved this, I know that a 6.2-RC2 release is possible,
provided
I don't include the release docs. A 6.2-RC2 release has been started and
should be done by tomorrow.

In the mean time, I'll upload the 6-STABLE release as the 200701
snapshot.

FYI,

--
Marcel Moolenaar