Error Loading Installer Disc

Brandon McWhirter macbrando at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 06:58:02 PST 2007

6.2 and i even tried 7. I figured out that the drive was dirty. It was
dirty. Now the only issue I have is that i can't get fdisk to show up to
partition the drive. My friend pointed out that it's a known issue. I
aparently have three partitions already on the drive and I need to get rid
of them so I can partition it correctly. I might not even be using the right
terms. See this picture:
http://www.macmaniacs.com/1204071648.jpg

I want to get rid of the 'ad0's at the top  Can anyone point me in the right
direction as to how I can accomplish this?