G3

Grant grant at orbsrealm.com
Fri Oct 27 10:26:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a spare G3 (400mhz) sitting here doing nothing... i was wondering
if someone could use it to test things on or something... if i do a base
install and such of freebsd.. they could then do what ever they want, as
long as nothing illegal happens, it wouldnt have a dedicated ip though,
it would be natted and only some ports forwarded, but i'm sure someone
could do with it.

Its got 512Mb Ram, 40Gb Hard drive, DVD-Rom, Nic/Modem, Firewire and USB.

I think its the DV model as it has the firewire and dvd... this i dont
know as i know very little about mac's.

So if anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks
Grant.