FreeBSD on an external Firewire HD

Rickey Bartlett subtexel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 05:07:23 UTC 2006

Well, that didnt fix it. Ideas anyone?

One thing I did notice when it boots is that it mentions that /dev/da0s5 has
been mentioned more than once in fstab, and then it spews out operation not
permitted.  I clicked 'A' for auto label on that particular partition, and
partitioned s3 as swap. Im going to give it a whirl one more time before
bed, if anyone has any ideas Im all ears.

Rickey