KBD_INSTALL_CDEV

jt james.toy at bc.edu
Sun Nov 20 06:29:44 PST 2005

I suppose it could depend upon the version you have...are you running
the latest.iso? which would be SNAP-7.0.  On my powerbook this
functions correctly running the latest....but supposing this is a
laptop do not get to comfortable with your USB keyboard as there
*should* be a resolution coming to ADB keyboards soon...hope this
helps you out...

-jt