device alias for an external DVD drive

edward kouye at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 17 10:29:40 PST 2005

Hi,
I'm having a hard time booting a FreeBSD ppc 7.0 install DVD from an
external firewire DVD drive on a PowerBook Titanium (G4/667).
I understand the open firmware device alias for an external firewire
disk drive should be :
fw/node/sbp-2/disk_at_0:X
What would be the device alias for an external firewire DVD drive (I
actually have both an external fw disk drive wherre FreeBSD should be
installed and an external fw DVD drive from which to install from) ?
devalias doesn't seem to list anything that looks like it.
Thanks,
Edward