Can't boot on DVD to install

edward kouye at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 17 09:26:02 PST 2005

I tested fw, fw1 and fwx. No luck. But at least, I get a different
message with fw. When I type :
boot fw:,\boot\loader fw:0
I get :
method <load> not found; ihandle=ffbc5540 phandle=ff986bc0 load-size=0
adler32=1
LOAD-SIZE is too small
ok

I get the same message with
boot fw:,\boot\loader cd:0
boot fw:,\boot\loader fw1:0
boot fw:,\boot\loader fwx:0

Any ideas ?
Edward

BTW, I obviously lack basic OF knowledge. Is there some kind of tech
note I should ckeck out ?