Booting FreeBSD after first boot

jt james.toy at bc.edu
Wed Nov 9 20:21:28 PST 2005

Arun, WITNESS is a debugging piece...its kernel 7.0...that as well as

#options        KDB                     # Enable kernel debugger support.
#options        DDB                     # Support DDB.
#options        GDB                     # Support remote GDB.
#options        INVARIANTS              # Enable calls of extra sanity
checking
#options        INVARIANT_SUPPORT       # Extra sanity checks of internal
structures, required by INVARIANTS
#options        WITNESS                 # Enable checks to detect deadlocks
and cycles
#options        WITNESS_SKIPSPIN        # Don't run witness on spinlocks for
speed

Invariant as you can see... Stuff like that...standard...thats what was
built on my x86 box...so I had to comment it out for my compilation
box...anyways..hope that helps.   GG bed...i'm sure someone else has that
script

-jt