OOPS - Problems with PSIM

Peter Grehan grehan at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 9 23:49:30 PST 2005

> 	Don't you actually have quite a few patches that are not in
> 	the [CVS] tree yet ?  Or are they in p4 ?  Just curious --

  There aren't any functional ones at the moment. It's either in CVS, on
freebsd.org (e.g. the compiler patches), or obsolete.

> 	you never know when lightning might hit :-P

  There was some thunder/lightning outside this afternoon, though I'm
pretty quick to pull the power plugs these days. Plus I've also delved
into the black art of (gasp) backups :-)

later,

Peter.