BETA3 install iso mount problems?

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Tue Aug 30 14:05:11 GMT 2005

On 30-Aug-05, at 3:44 AM, Peter Grehan wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>

>> Has anyone installed from this ISO yet?
>>

>  I've successfully installed on an eMac and a revB iMac 266.
>

>> I've still not managed to  make it work on iMac G3 333.  Saw some
>> earlier posts that might be  related about mounting issues and the
>> latest kernel, but I can't  really test anything yet as I'm not able
>> to install ;)
>> Error mounting /dev/ad0s2 on /mnt : Operation not permittted
>>

>  At what point in the installation was this showing ? Just after
> the disk-partition page ?

Yep right after the partition page, I selected my install method (was
trying network).  It formatted partitions then failed at mount.

Mark

=====================================
Mark Guertin
Technology Manager, Bruce Mau Design
197 Spadina Ave, Suite 501
Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 2C8
guertin at brucemaudesign.com
416-260-5777 ext. 291

This email and its attachments are confidential: they are for use of the
named recipient(s) only. Information contained in this email and
attachments
to it are protected by privilege, work product immunity, copyright
and other
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately by telephone at 416.260.5777 or by e-mail at
studio at brucemaudesign.com and delete this email from your files.