supported hardware?

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Mon Aug 29 19:39:11 GMT 2005

Hi all

Just stumbled onto this port today .. is there a list of "supported"
hardware anywhere yet?  Just wondering what I can test this out on.

I tried in an iMac G3 333 this morning.  The CD booted, but on trying
the install it couldn't find CD/DVD media.  Now that I think about it
it's probably because the CD didn't have the install stuff on it .. I
didn't get around to trying a net install yet but will do this
afternoon.

Anyway, if there's a list of hardware this will work on i can at
least help testing things out, have a lot of older hardware here to
play with these days.

Mark