FreeBSD on Xserve ?

Michael Clark MClark at Nemschoff.com
Mon Sep 13 06:30:25 PDT 2004

Is PPC support far enough along that it could be used functionally?
Last I read the website There was not much working.  I have been
holding off installing my powerbook =)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.