Update

Derik Ramirez derik_ramirez at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 07:54:31 PDT 2004

I'll be ready probably on a couple of days, Im reading
this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html

 I hope this is all right, im using the open version
of the software they mention (openSP instead of sp,
openJade Jade etc...). Any sugestions on what else
should i read, will be welcome

     --Derik