Website Update

Shane Harbour rightzy at earthnet.net
Sun Jun 27 22:56:33 PDT 2004

Peter,
I think I've got everything somewhat figured out and have begun
updating the site.  I have temporarily posted the new pages for
everyone's review.  The pages are located at
http://www.webpagearchitects.net/freebsd-ppc/.

I went through some of the mailing list messages from the last few
months and added some things from there to the content from the current
site.  Whatever content you or anyone else has, if you could post it or
send it to me, I'll get it added.  Once it's been reviewed and everyone
seems to think it's up-to-date and ready, I'll submit it for posting.

Shane