What do these messages from FreeBSD Tinderbox mean?

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Thu Feb 26 08:29:26 PST 2004

Yes, they are automated build messages.  All archs (I think all tier-1 and
tier-2 archs) have this ran, and sent to their arch specific list.  I
believe it is using -current sources, and is a great way for the committers
to know when something breaks the tree.  (rather than them breaking their
own box.)

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:17:26 -0500