PPC miniinst.iso available

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Thu Dec 30 22:05:40 PST 2004

>  If you have access to an external USB keyboard, would you be able to
> give it a try ?
>
>  On my 12" albook, the EHCI probe seems to be successful and USB
> insertion/removal events are recognised. It's just that keystrokes
> don't get through at all. I'm about to do some testing on an i386
> box to see if it's mac-specific.
>
> later,
>
> Peter.

I just tested it with an apple pro keyboard from my wife's powermac.
The keyboard works if its in the usb port before freebsd is booted.  If
you add the keyboard after bootup it does not seem to detect it.  I was
able to exit the installer with the keyboard attached.

Also, I was able to burn the cd with Toast in OSX.

Lucas Holt
Luke at FoolishGames.com