Installing FreeBSD from CD

Jan Demter jan at demter.de
Mon Dec 27 17:25:18 PST 2004

Am 25.12.2004 um 04:44 schrieb Peter Schultz:
> Any recommendations for dynamically resizing an HFS+ partition?

There is a patch for GNU parted that claims to support that. I read
that the Debian-unstable installer is using it, so you might be able to
try it out with some recent Debian-ISO.

Greetings,
Jan
--
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting
  to me because, as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we