How are things looking?

Alex Zepeda zipzippy at sonic.net
Sun Sep 14 13:01:48 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 11:45:46PM +1000, peterg at ptree32.com.au wrote:

>  I'm working on that as well (for the B&W G3), but if you
> want, and since I won't be coding for another week or so,
> you could start with the sources at
>
>   www.freebsd.org/~grehan/if_bm.c
>                           if_bmreg.h
>
>  The big issue is how to do a clean NEWBUS version of dbdma.

Indeed.  I may be in over my head here.. but we'll see once I get this thing
booting.

The next question as I see it is: how can I do an incremental cross build?  I'm at
that point where I just wanted to toy with loader changes.. but all I could come
up with was a buildworld with -DNOCLEAN.  There's gotta be something easier,
right?

- alex