How are things looking?

Alex Zepeda zipzippy at sonic.net
Sat Sep 13 20:44:26 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 12:22:02PM +1000, peterg at ptree32.com.au wrote:

>  aicasm is built native, and is the assembler for the
> Adaptec firmware. I haven't checked to see if these are
> deleted on a clean: is that what's happening ?

I haven't run a make clean yet.  With a quick copy and paste (seems like that pmap
function is really machine independent), I got the kernel to link and such.

Unfortunately the netbsd loader didn't seem to like the FreeBSD kernel (it just
hung while loading it)... or does the FreeBSD kernel output to a serial console
instead of the OF framebuffer?

You know, after dealing with this horrid NetBSD pkgsrc tree, I'm drooling over the
concept of getting FreeBSD running even somewhat on a Mac :))

- alex