Guidance Requested

Muhammad Moinur Rahman moin at bofh.im
Wed Mar 10 09:29:41 UTC 2021

Compared to other softwares the development of OpenDMARC is slow. So you can create a -devel version with snapshots from the Github tree.

So I would advise to update current one to 1.4.0 and create another -devel port which will be based on nightly snapshots. For further details please see:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.html#makefile-master_sites-github-ex2

Kind Regards,
Moin