FreeBSD Port: unifi6-6.0.45

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 5 19:23:08 UTC 2021

On 05.03.2021 21:16, Ronald Klop wrote:

> Pkg building was only recently enabled for unifi6, so things like quarterly do not have pkgs.

  AFAIK, Unifi license forbids redistribution of controller (https://www.ui.com/eula/):

II.b.ii You shall not directly or indirectly do any of the following:
     2. sell, offer for sale, lease, license, sublicense or distribute the Software or any Content in any form without the prior written consent of Ubiquiti;
     3. copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, republish, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, perform, publicly perform or display the Software or any Content in any way without the prior written consent of Ubiquiti and its applicable licensors;

  Do we have prior written consent of Ubiquiti?

--
// Lev Serebryakov