www/joomla3 is no longer in the FreeBSD pkg repo

Dima Panov fluffy at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 4 13:31:56 UTC 2021

Moin!

pecl-pdflib is abandonware and I see no reasons to keep it as dependency.

It not needed by joomla core itself, only for generating reports on pdf format which is fully optional and called only with pdflib is present.

So get rid of this dependency as hardcoded for joomla is a best way

--
Dima. (desktop, kde, x11, office, ports-secteam)@FreeBSD team
(fluffy at FreeBSD.org, https://t.me/dima_panov)