poudriere merging multiple ports trees

Tatsuki Makino tatsuki_makino at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:09:36 UTC 2021

Hello.

I am also using poudriere to debug a port that is maintained by me.
At that time, there is a file that I want to output to the port tree and collect.
In doing so, cover the other directories as follows. They were brought from my ~/.history :)
(src-svn is poudriere's option -j src -p svn)

rm -r -f -v -- /tmp/ports/
mkdir -v -- /tmp/ports
mount -t unionfs -o noatime /tmp/ports /usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/src-svn/ref/usr/ports
# Here is a command to output something to the port tree.
umount '<above>:/tmp/ports'
find -s -- /tmp/ports

So, what I'm saying is, why not just use unionfs? :)

Best regards.