[package - main-i386-default][sysutils/env4801] Failed for env4801-0.3_1 in build

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Tue Jan 12 14:28:48 UTC 2021

Hi!

> Am 12.01.2021 um 15:23 schrieb Kyle Evans <kevans at freebsd.org>:
> This failure in particular stems from line 5 of the Makefile inside the dist:
>
> NO_MAN= sorry

Thanks! I completely missed that I was pulling a Makefile from phk.

> The MK_MAN in the port makefile should probably go away entirely, and
> this NO_MAN= sorry should be replaced with MK_MAN=no

I'd rather drop the dist Makefile completely and just compile the single static
binary from the port Makefile.

What do you think?
--
punkt.de GmbH
Patrick M. Hausen

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109500

https://infrastructure.punkt.de
info at punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein