"pkg-static: POST-INSTALL script failed" during poudriere based builds: gettext-tools install can attempt use of indexinfo before print/indexinfo is installed for the build

Tatsuki Makino tatsuki_makino at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:54:48 UTC 2021

make -C /usr/ports/devel/gettext-tools -V _STAGE_SEQ

is usually

... 150:run-depends ... 750:post-install-script ...

So, RUN_DEPENDS is sufficient for that.

I suspect that RUN_DEPENDS is not recorded in gettext-tools-0.21.txz either.
There might be something somewhere that erases the definition of INFO.

Is there indexinfo in deps in +MANIFEST extracted from your /usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/FBSDpowerpc64-default/.building/All/indexinfo-0.3.1.txz ?