Fix the breaking DMA port?

Renato Botelho garga at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 22 11:24:19 UTC 2021

On 16/04/21 19:21, Dan Mahoney (Ports) wrote:
> All,
>
> Could we pretty please get:
>
> a) The dma port unbroken?  (https://portsfallout.com/fallout/277280/ — but the fix seems to be here: https://github.com/corecode/dma/commit/c3a04c866881d43a71f6d005f3a5006ba83151af)

Hello!

It was fixed in Feb by this commit:

commit 07fa21db682be2afe108f3580d9467cde3b35097
Author: Renato Botelho <garga at FreeBSD.org>
Date:   Thu Feb 11 14:08:44 2021 +0000

     mail/dma: Fix compiler warning

     - Make verify_server_fingerprint() static and fix compiler warning
     - While here, re-generate other patches with `make makepatch`

     Sponsored by:   Rubicon Communications, LLC ("Netgate")

> and if you’re feeling nice...
>
> b) dma in base MFU’s (moved from upstream) to align with this?

I'm not the maintainer of dma on src.  I'll take a look to see who made
last modifications on it and ping the person.

> Dayjob uses it, and there’s a couple of newalias-related bugs which our puppet install trips over.  (it runs newaliases when it modifies aliases).

Thanks!
--
Renato Botelho