Begone, accursed poudriere partitions!

George Mitchell george+freebsd at m5p.com
Wed Apr 7 18:18:13 UTC 2021

On one occasion, probably a couple of years ago, I tried poudriere out.
I decided it was too heavy for my use case and uninstalled it.  Ever
since, though, every time my build machine reboots, *something*
recreates a whole poudriere tree on my ZFS file system, with a total of
ten mountpoints littering my daily report (though apparently only 139K
of actual data).  Then I have to repeat a ritual of "chflags -R noschg",
"rm -r", "zfs umount $x" for each of the mount points.

How do I stop them from coming back from the dead?            -- George