No update for a day on ports?

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Sat Apr 3 20:18:39 UTC 2021

On 03/04/21 18:10, LuMiWa via freebsd-ports wrote:

> It is not good. The last was I did red was "portsnap" stay still for
> awhile. I  am portsnap and portmaster user for years. Where should I
> find information what will happened with /usr/ports. Will gitup just
> replace, update? I am using FreeBSD 13.0-RC5.
> Thank you.

I have no definitive information regarding portsnap. I only remember
reading a comment in the last few days to the effect of it being
discontinued and suggested a replacement, but I could be wrong about this.

I've not been using it for a while and I have not followed news about it.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>