No update for a day on ports?

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Sat Apr 3 12:42:15 UTC 2021

On 03/04/21 13:50, The Doctor via freebsd-ports wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 11:28:23AM +0200, Guido Falsi wrote:

>>> Results:
>>>
>>> gitup -v 1 ports
>>> # Host: github.com
>>> # Port: 443
>>> # Repository: /freebsd/freebsd-ports.git
>>> # Target: /usr/ports
>>> gitup: get_commit_details: refs/heads/master doesn't exist in /freebsd/freebsd-ports.git: Invalid argument
>>>

>> Thew migration is still in progress, so I guess the repository is in an
>> unstable state. Try again once the migration is done.
>>
>> --
>> Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>
>
> LEt us know when ready.

This is getting ridicolous.

Why should I let you know? Learn to read documentation and use provided
information instruments yourself.

Check this very thread, in previous posts you have all links and
information necessary to know when the tree will be ready, how to
configure various tools you need.

There is a limit to hand holding you can expect on mailing lists.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>