poudriere and gitup

Muhammad Moinur Rahman bofh at freebsd.org
Sat Apr 3 12:12:11 UTC 2021

gitup is not yet an option for creating the ports tree in poudriere:

$ zfs snapshot zroot/poudriere/ports/default at svn
$ zfs send zroot/poudriere/ports/default at svn | zfs recv zroot/poudriere/ports/svn
$ poudriere ports -d
$ poudriere ports -c -U https://git.freebsd.org/ports.git -m git -B main

This has to be done once the repository available.

Kind Regards,
Moin