No update for a day on ports?

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Sat Apr 3 00:27:42 UTC 2021

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 02:05:45AM +0200, Guido Falsi wrote:
> On 03/04/21 01:35, The Doctor wrote:

> >> AFAIK you can't use it anymore. Use gitup. It's almost a drop-in
> >> replacement.
> >>

> > How do we use gitup in this scenario?
>
> What scenario?
>
> Please install gitup and read it's man page, it's straight forward.
>
> --
> Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>

Results:

gitup -v 1 ports
# Host: github.com
# Port: 443
# Repository: /freebsd/freebsd-ports.git
# Target: /usr/ports
gitup: get_commit_details: refs/heads/master doesn't exist in /freebsd/freebsd-ports.git: Invalid argument

If they can dehumanize the most innocent, they can dehumanize anyone.  -unknown