No update for a day on ports?

Milan Obuch freebsd-ports at dino.sk
Thu Apr 1 07:16:20 UTC 2021

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 09:09:16 +0200, Kurt Jaeger <pi at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > did somebody encountered this issue? I am using svn daily to update
> > ports tree on some (maybe 15, exact number not important) boxes. No
> > new updates today. I noticed it first actually yesterday afternoon
> > or early evening, but I did not consider asking then.
>
> The repo moved/is moving to git, so svn is no longer updated.

I did not catch any notice about the move. I know it was planned, but
not announcing actual move is... not that nice.

On the other side, it did no damage actually, it was just unusual or
unexpected behavior.

Also, what about svn mirror, as is done for src repository, for 11 and
12 branches at least? I did not tried it recently, but it used to work.
For some boxes, adding git to the mix would be big PITA.

Regards,
Milan