No update for a day on ports?

Milan Obuch freebsd-ports at dino.sk
Thu Apr 1 06:22:57 UTC 2021

Hi,

did somebody encountered this issue? I am using svn daily to update
ports tree on some (maybe 15, exact number not important) boxes. No new
updates today. I noticed it first actually yesterday afternoon or early
evening, but I did not consider asking then.

Is there some breakage in ports infrastructure? I see request comming
in on ports-bugs mailing list, but no update past revision 569609.
Also, I did not read anything on switching to git for ports, but I
would expect svn mirror for older (11 and 12) systems anyway as it is
done for src tree now.

Regards,
Milan