Port uploaded for review (was: Re: Availability of samba 4.12.x)

Stefan Esser se at freebsd.org
Sun Sep 20 09:58:12 UTC 2020

I have derived a port for Samba-4.12.7 from net/sambar411 and have made
it available for testing on Phabrcator:

	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26491

The CONFLICTS line is commented out to allow compilation if an older
version of this port is already installed and the CONFLICTS lines of
the other versions have to be adjusted to include this new port.

It builds and works for me on amd64/CURRENT, but I have not been able
to test it on other releases or architectures.

Since there is a maintainer, I'm not going to commit this version,
unless approved by him (timur) - but I do of course leave it to the
maintainer to make further changes or adjustments to this port ...

Regards, STefan