Bind master error on empty.db

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Oct 30 18:27:18 UTC 2020

On 30 Oct 2020, at 11:52, Chris <portmaster at BSDforge.com> wrote:
> As an aside; why the enormous SPAM header?

My milter was misconfigured (again) to not acknowledge that outbound messages were submitted via authenticated submission, so it tagged my mail as being from a dynamic address (correct) before passing it along.

I've fix the config (again) and hopefully this time will not accidentally revert it.

🤞

Removing the entire .../master/ directory has no affect on bind, but the package will complain on update.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Well, I think so, Brain, but it's a miracle that this one grew