Icingadb

Luciano Mannucci luciano at vespaperitivo.it
Thu Oct 8 13:59:07 UTC 2020

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 12:34:41 +0000
Brandon McCorkle <Brandon.McCorkle at gahanna.gov> wrote:

>   I’m running Icinga2 with Icingaweb2 currently.  I want to add IcingaDB to it.  I’m specifically interested in the redesigned check statistics widget…check_ssl_cert-1.122.0         Nagios/Icinga plugin for checking SSL/TLS certificates

Are you sure it needs its own pkg?
On my ichinga2 machine, installed from pkg I have only

check_ssl_cert-1.122.0         Nagios/Icinga plugin for checking SSL/TLS certificates
icinga2-2.12.0                 Monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks
icingaweb2-php74-2.8.2         Next generation web interface for Icinga 1 and 2
pnp-icinga2-0.6.26_2           Icinga2 performance data collector and grapher

and if I issue

root at damocle:/usr/local/etc/icinga2/conf.d # icinga2 feature list
Disabled features: compatlog elasticsearch gelf graphite icingadb ido-pgsql influxdb livestatus opentsdb perfdata statusdata syslog
Enabled features: api checker command debuglog ido-mysql mainlog notification

I see that icingadb is there but it is simply disabled.

BTW, mine is a 11.4-RELEASE-p4, your mileage may vary...

Cheers,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 02485781 FAX: +39 0248028247