Seeing packaging problems since about 1-2 days (Requesting argument %2 while only 1 arguments are available)

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 2 13:00:38 UTC 2020

On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 10:28:52AM +0200, Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I see recently new package errors like (this also affects ports I maintain):
>
> ===>  Building package for avahi-app-0.7_3
> pkg-static: Requesting argument %2 while only 1 arguments are available
> pkg-static: Requesting argument %2 while only 1 arguments are available
>
> Anyone an idea what caused this and how to fix it?
>
> Gruß
> Matthias

The issue was in @sample, the version causing the issue you are seeing was
committed 6 hours ago and the fix about it 2 hours ago.

Updating your ports tree should fix it.

Best regards,
Bapt