editors/openoffice-4 compile error

George Mitchell george+freebsd at m5p.com
Fri Nov 27 22:18:59 UTC 2020

As of ports/head revision 556447, I get the following error trying to
compile apache-openoffice:

1 module(s):
         ucb
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4/work/aoo-4.1.8/main/ucb/source/ucp/ftp

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
by running:

         build --from ucb

*** Error code 1

Stop.

It's reproducible, and I have a (45 MB) script of the whole build.  (I
decided not to attach it to this message.)  Googling "error 65280" seems
to lead down a rabbit hole.  Anyone have any suggestions?    -- George