jitsi documentation

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sat May 30 16:33:16 UTC 2020

Bob Eager wrote:
> First, thanks to all who worked on this port. I looked at this a while
> ago and was totally confused by it all!
>
> I have installed jitsi in a FreeBSD jail and it works very nicely. I
> wrote down what I did so that I could do it again in rather less time.
> Then I got a bit carried away.
>
> What resulted was a detailed document on how to set it all up - and a
> few other bits. It might be useful to others.
>
> See http://www.bobeager.uk/jitsi.html for details.

Thanks Bob,
I insered a link to that from the top of
	http://berklix.org/meet/#jitsi_bsd
I hope to set up a server later after reading you page.

If anyone wants a BSD client (other than a browser),
Alonso (cc'd) = Maintainer of www/jitsi-meet , pointed at
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet-electron

Cheers
--
Julian Stacey, Consultant Sys. Eng., BSD Linux http://berklix.com/jhs/