Recommendation softether

Koichiro Iwao meta at freebsd.org
Wed May 20 02:38:12 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-16 07:52, Michael Butler via freebsd-ports wrote:
> It's already there ..
>
> security/softether-devel Softether VPN 4 (stable beta version)
> security/softether SoftEther VPN 4 (RTM version)
> security/softether5 SoftEther VPN 5 (Developer Edition)

Yup, I do maintain these. I'm also contributing to SoftEther upstream.
Each of them works well on FreeBSD but if you want to run SoftEther on
architectures other than x86(-64) such as Raspberry Pi,
security/softether5 is the only version that supports such
architectures.

Rgds,
--
meta <meta at FreeBSD.org>