LLVM target 'amdgpu' not enabled Was: Re: Conflict on very first port (xorg) on rpi3

bob prohaska fbsd at www.zefox.net
Sat May 16 15:45:04 UTC 2020

Deinstalling the conflicting port made considerable progress toward a build of
x11/xorg, but now make is stopping with:

configure: error: LLVM target 'amdgpu' not enabled in your LLVM build. Required by radv.

I've tried turning off Wayland support in graphics/mesa-dri but that didn't help.

Since this is on a Raspberry Pi3B, one wouldn't really expect to find an AMD GPU,

If there's a workaround please give me a hint....

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska