need help with a poudriere build error of the port math/maxima

Robert Cina transitive at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:58:59 UTC 2020

Hi all. thanks for the help I have found and fixed why the port was not
compiling.

The reason for the maxima port failing to build using poudriere on
12.1 Stable was because
there was a missing header atomic_ops.h.
After adding a build dependency for devel/libatomic_ops which provides
that header the port
maxima now builds correctly for me. The patch can be found at bug #247805.

Thanks

Rob