Updating py27-* ports

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Sat Jul 4 15:05:19 UTC 2020

## Carmel (carmel_ny at outlook.com):

> DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=python2=3.7

Forcing python 2 to be python 3.7 will probably break - as far as I can
see, there're safeguards in place which will prevent this. In most cases,
the python2 dependency is there because upstream hasn't updated their
code yet. (That's the case for the build systems of firefox/thunderbird
and chromium - all of them are work in progress upstream - and Gimp's
python bindings, which are planned to be python-3-compatible with
Gimp 3 expected later this year (at least it was, last time I checked)).

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space