cad/gerbv can be helped

Ash Gokhale ashfixit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:57:24 UTC 2020

This is the possible culprit from their  git per Tim's  analysis, I'm
unable to check a specimen of the distfile with the incorrect signature  as
it is unavailable and the original was not built from the
gerbv-2-7-RELEASE tag.
https://github.com/agokhale/gerbv-git/commit/f9df7f32d7ee60988b5608ae7f0faee60e906591
commit f9df7f32d7ee60988b5608ae7f0faee60e906591
Author: Sergey Alyoshin <alyoshin.s at gmail.com>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 21:02:01 2018 +0300
    Update README-cvs.txt to README-git.txt

I'm not sure what there is to do here except accept the changes or let this
port go.
I've canned a version of the port that works for me(tm), and gone over the
recent commit history for obviously
untoward behaviour.
https://github.com/agokhale/freebsd-ports-cad-gerbv

I've also created a readonly copy of the whole distro to browse it as the
source git is a bit unfriendly.