Mariadb101-server fails to build

at lbutlr at lbutlr
Thu Jan 2 19:29:41 UTC 2020

Not sure if the top part of this is relevant:

-- =====> REST support is ON
CMake Warning at storage/connect/CMakeLists.txt:326 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  By not providing "Findcpprestsdk.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "cpprestsdk", but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "cpprestsdk" with
  any of the following names:

    cpprestsdkConfig.cmake
    cpprestsdk-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "cpprestsdk" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "cpprestsdk_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "cpprestsdk" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

-- =====> cpprestsdk package not found
-- Looking for include file lz4.h
-- Looking for include file lz4.h - found
-- Looking for LZ4_compress_limitedOutput in lz4
-- Looking for LZ4_compress_limitedOutput in lz4 - not found
-- Looking for LZ4_compress_default in lz4
-- Looking for LZ4_compress_default in lz4 - not found
CMake Error at cmake/lz4.cmake:31 (MESSAGE):
  Required lz4 library is not found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  storage/innobase/CMakeLists.txt:28 (MYSQL_CHECK_LZ4)

See also "/usr/ports/databases/mariadb101-server/work/mariadb-10.1.43/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/usr/ports/databases/mariadb101-server/work/mariadb-10.1.43/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
*** Error code 1

👹 #  portmaster -l | grep -i lz4
===>>> liblz4-1.9.2,1
===>>> p5-Compress-LZ4-0.25

I’ve rebuilt cmake, though it was already built today. LZ3 always was rebuilt.

I can build MariaDB if I disable lz4 AND lzo. The error log above (“See also”) was overwritten when I rebuilt without lz4, so I don’t have it.

--
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.