Cannot build qt5-webkit with debug

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Wed Feb 26 16:23:39 UTC 2020

Marcin Cieslak wrote on 2020/02/26 13:50:
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
>
>> And what is not working now with the line fontFamilyList->append...
>> removed()?
>
>> Should I report it upstream or is it FreeBSD specific problem?
>
> I think it is a bit too early to tell. I think it is not really
> FreeBSD-specific
> but there might be some quirks.
>
> I am rebuilding qt5-webkit now with debug symbols using your phantomfs
> port (thanks!) and I'll poke around a bit with debugger.

Just the small update.
phantomjs with modified version of qt5-webkit does not render any text /
fonts on the web page screenshots taken by
page.render('/tmp/page.png');

So... it builds, it does not crashes but rendered pages are "empty"
(pictures, background colors etc are rendered OK, but no fonts)

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman